Campbell River’s NAPA® AutoCare Center
Lakeland Automotive is a NAPA® AutoCare Center which means all services we perform are in accordance with the NAPA Code of Ethics. We also offer NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty* for up to 12 months or 20,000 km on all parts and labour. NAPA is a national group with over 11,000 centers in Canada and the United States. If something happens to your vehicle within the guarantee period, you can get it fixed anywhere in the country, wherever you’re traveling.
NAPA Code of Ethics
- Employ certified technicians in all areas of work performed
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts
- Perform service repairs and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations or established industry guidelines
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession
- Provide a system for a fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur
In addition to following NAPA Code of Ethics, Lakeland Automotive is legally authorized to fulfill maintenance obligations on all automobiles including light trucks, vans, and SUVs. When we use appropriate parts and procedures, your vehicle’s manufacturer is obliged to honour their warranty obligations.
If You Are Within 40 Kilometres:
Should you experience any trouble with your vehicle within the warranty period, please call us directly . We will work quickly to resolve the issue as a result of this visit, do our best to diagnose any new problems, and simply work with you in mind and get you back on the road.
If you are outside of 40 kilometres and travelling within Canada or the United States, call 1-866-Get-NAPA.
*Please ask us for a written warranty statement.