Brake Repair and Brake Services in Campbell River
Have you found that you need an incredible distance to bring your car to a complete
stop? If your answer to that question is yes, it’s time to have your brakes in Campbell River inspected at Lakeland Automotive.
Lakeland Automotive has been in the automotive business since 1980 and offers a wide range of services from transmission rebuilds and fuel injection installations to oil changes, brake repairs and brake services. . Between drum and disc brakes, your ABS system, brake pedals and more, our expert technicians are well-versed in every aspect and detail of the brake system of any make and model.
We service all vehicle makes and models, including cars, trucks and SUVs. It is our top priority to keep your vehicle’s brakes in safe, working order.
Signs You Need Brake Repairs
The good news about brake repairs is that you don’t have to be a mechanic to know they’re necessary. Typical warning signs include:
- The anti-lock brake system indicator on your dashboard lights up, indicating a problem
- The same indicator lights up red, which means a system imbalance has occurred
- Your brake pedal feels soft when pressing your foot down or is slow to fully brake
- Any grinding/squeaking/screeching sounds while braking
If you notice any of those warning signs, it’s high time to have your brakes checked at Lakeland Automotive. Come on in today and we’ll be happy to help you.
Why Get a Brake Assessment?
- Getting your vehicle assessed by a certified technician will identify the issues affecting your braking system
- It gives you an estimate of the costs
- Technician will recommend the best parts for your vehicle
Apart from services related to brake repair in Campbell River, we also provide other automotive services such as car tune up, tires and wheel alignment.
Get in touch with us if you need to get your brake repairs or services. We will be happy to help answer any questions you may have.